Don't forget to get the free map :
- By downloading it here (PDF file - 7Mo)
- or in the Tourist Offices Baie de Quiberon
(the map includes informations as the list of the sites to discover, opening days and time, and the programme for 2020).
○ Among the 4 themed discoveries, choose the monuments you wish to visit.
○ Check the opening days and times of the monuments.
○ Covid-19 - Please read our visit conditions and specific measures.
Volonteers will welcome you at several of these monuments
In most of the sites, volonteers will welcome you. They are inhabitants, members of local comitees of Friend of the chapels, or passionated about this heritage.
These people are the ambassadors of their heritage. They are proud to contribute to its valorisation and transmission.
Documentation in English on-site
You will find documents in English for consultation on-site. These documents will help you to discover the religious heritage of Brittany (history, architecture, decoration...).
Patrimoine en poche
If you wish to keep a souvenir of your visit, you can buy a pocket "Patrimoine en poche". It contains the descriptions of the sites of this edition (Price : 6€ - Available in the Tourist Offices Baie de Quiberon).