Détour d’Art is also about walking or cycling, enjoying a hike at the heart of nature and through the villages whilst discovering the religious heritage of Brittany.
You can download down below the walking trails (PDF file - in French)
1. Brech' : Saint-Dégan (8km)
A trail in the Tréauray valley to discover the Loch river, the ecomuseum of Saint-Degan, the chapel Saint-Quirin and its miraculous fountain.
2. Camors : The oak tree Bé-er-Sant (1.75km)
A circuit in the forest of Floranges, to discover the oak tree Bé-er-Sant
3. Landaul-Landévant : Les bons voisins (12km)
At the start of this circuit stands the chapel Notre-Dame of Locmaria. Take a walk inside the countryside.
4. Ploëmel : Chapelles et fontaines (12km)
On your route, you will pass nearby several remarkable religious buildings, hidden in small villages.
5. Pluneret : L'anse du Téno (9km)
Take a walk alongside the river of the Bono, that flows near the chapel of Sainte-Avoye.
6. Pluneret : Les deux rivières (12km)
A circuit to discover the landscape made of rias, where stands the silhouette of Sainte-Avoye chapel.
7. Pluvigner : Saint-Trémeur (10km)
Through paths passing near rivers and villages, this circuits will reveal you the religious heritage of Pluvigner (as the fountain of Saint-Guigner).
You can download down below the hiking trails (PDF file - French)
1. Auray : Autour d'Auray (15km)
A circuit around the city of Auray to discover its rich religious heritage as the site of the Champ-des-Martyrs.
2. Auray : La vallée de Tréauray (32km)
A longer version of the previous circuit, with numerous religious sites.
3. Brec'h : Les chapelles (25km)
A circuit to discover the landscapes of Brec'h and its rich religious heritage.
4. Ploëmel : Au coeur des villages de Ploëmel (23km)
A circuit where stands several religious sites, as the chapel of Notre-Dame de Recouvrance.
5. Plumergat : Les trois clochers (17km)
Plumergat has an appropriate name: this circuit invites you to discover the religious heritage of the village (Notre-Dame de Gornévec chapel, La Trinité).
6. Sainte-Anne-d'Auray : À deux pas de chez nous (11.4km)
A route crossing the lands of Sainte-Anne-d'Auray, inviting you to behold its prestigious sites.
"Walks and Heritage" boxes invite you to explore the region. 51 hiking or cycling routes to discover ! On sale in the Tourist Offices, from 2€.
- Terres d'Auray
- Baie et golfe
- Presqu'île et îles
- Ria d'Etel et dunes sauvages